__________________________

sexta-feira, 14 de março de 2014

Time to make a wish




This night at Sissification Institute, was celebrated the anniversary of Head Mistress Erin Taylor





Many friends were there





Matron Solen said some words for her



I remember Miss Kara liked her right away and I had the secret mission to take care of her and to make sure she feels welcome.



Back then I was impressed by Miss Erin's sophistication and kindness, but I didn't know that she would slowly become with time a friend, a confident...an auntie and beloved Godmother.



I think I can speak on everyones behalf now when I say that Miss Erin rimes with elegance, wisdom and caring.



You set the bar high and you pull all of us all way up



I feel blessed to know you.



Have a wonderful Birthday



I love you






 Thank you so much Solen.





SI is more than one SIM, is a family



Although not part of this family



Could not help wishing my good friend Erin Taylor



2 comentários :